St. Jacobs, Ontario
This is a Sales Representative position. The candidate will maintain and grow existing accounts and pursue new business opportunities. By leveraging our portfolio of products and solutions you will consult and collaborate with end users, distributors, and industry partners to help grow our sales and increase our market share in the digital pathology market.
Based in St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada, Huron Digital Pathology is on a mission to transform glass slides into shareable knowledge. Our Scan, Index, and Search solution for pathology combines award-winning TissueScope whole slide scanners with our AI-enabled Lagotto image search engine to connect pathologists, researchers and educators with the vast expertise of their colleagues to improve diagnosis and accelerate disease research. Visit us at www.hurondigitalpathology.com
We're applying unique Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to develop solutions in Digital Pathology that are modernizing healthcare, including detecting cancer and other diseases.
- Provide effective front-line communication with new and existing customers to understand requirements and promote the sale and use of all products and services
- Travel globally to meet with end users, distributors, and industry partners
- Help coordinate and attend trade shows and conferences
- Apply product and application knowledge across the division portfolio to successfully conduct consultative and strategic selling presentations
- Work closely with Service, Engineering and Manufacturing to address the needs of the current customer base and maximize new sales opportunities
- Capture all customer feedback and competitive intelligence in the CRM
- Work closely with the distribution channel to maximize sales opportunities
- Conduct system demonstrations as required
- Follow-up with customers in a timely manner and provide any feedback gained to the engineering groups document all customer feedback in the CRM
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree or College Diploma with willingness to learn about the technical aspects of the company’s technology
- Minimum of two years of outside sales experience
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and understand the digital pathology market including both hardware and software solutions
- Familiarity with CRM software, proficient with Microsoft Office programs and general computer skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Significant travel
This role reports directly to the Co-President. There are no direct reports for this role; however, the Sales Representative will have access to support from Inside Sales and Technical Customer Support.
Additional Desired Skills
- See above for details