Inside Sales Representative
St. Jacobs, Ontario
This is an Inside Sales Representative position. The Candidate will provide support to the Director of Sales and Sales Representative. By leveraging our portfolio of products and solutions in collaboration with the Director of Sales and Sales Representative, you will play an active role at every stage of the sales cycle, including lead follow up and will ensure all customer details are documented in CRM.
Based in St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada, Huron Digital Pathology is on a mission to transform glass slides into shareable knowledge. Our Scan, Index, and Search solution for pathology combines award-winning TissueScope whole slide scanners with our AI-enabled Lagotto image search engine to connect pathologists, researchers and educators with the vast expertise of their colleagues to improve diagnosis and accelerate disease research. Visit us at www.hurondigitalpathology.com
We're applying unique Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies to develop solutions in Digital Pathology that are modernizing healthcare, including detecting cancer and other diseases.
- Provide effective support and communication with customers to understand requirements and promote the sale and use of all products and services under the supervision of the Director and Sales Representative
- Pursue leads and support the Director of Sales and Sales Representative to generate quotations to meet customer requirements
- Support the Director of Sales and Sales Representative to manage the sales distribution network
- Conduct system demonstrations as required with the assistance of technical staff
- Use the company’s instruments to scan slides for the Director of Sales and Sales Representative and prospective customers
- Follow-up with customers in a timely manner regarding quotations issued and communicate effectively with the Director of Sales and Sales Representative.
- Document all customer feedback in the CRM
- Track and maintain sales metrics under the supervision of the Director of Sales and Sales Representative
- Provide support for trade shows as required
- Ensure all tradeshow leads and feedback is captured in the CRM.
- Apply product and application knowledge across the division portfolio to successfully conduct consultative and strategic selling presentations
Qualifications & Experience
- University or degree or College Diploma and willingness to learn about the company’s technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with inside sales, preferably in the medical device market
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and understand the digital pathology market including both hardware and software solutions.
- Familiarity with CRM software and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and general computer skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
Additional Desired Skills
- See above for details